Join Our Team!
We are always on the lookout for talented, motivated individuals who share our passion for all things home. We offer competitive pay, paid time off and generous employee discounts. Browse our current openings below and please submit your resume to email@example.com.
No current openings
Team Operations Specialist
Salt Lake City
The Team Operations Specialist oversees and manages all incoming and outgoing deliveries to and from Foundation Goods.
- Order and track large items
- Coordinate timelines and schedules with vendors, design team and customers
- Communicate with customers, designers and vendors to ensure accuracy and transparency of orders
- Plan and execute installs
- Manage the warehouse and keep it organized
- Work closely with bookkeeper to track expenses
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable experience in accounting or related field
- Experience with Shopify and Airtable
- Ability to move/carry large items/boxes in warehouse
Salt Lake City
Our design team members demonstrate industry knowledge, design expertise and great communication and organization skills to work closely with each other and clients to create meaningful spaces that resonate with client goals and the Foundation Goods’ aesthetic with an emphasis on comfort, function and timeless beauty.
Initiate, plan, present, implement and complete entire design projects including the ability to:
- Plan projects
- Sketch plans/create boards
- Select finishes, furnishings and materials
- Source, track and procure design items (tile, lighting, plumbing fixtures, flooring, etc.)
- Manage multiple projects at once
- Maintain schedule
- Meet and work closely with team, client, vendors and builders/contractors
- Be ready to jump in and help with everything from installs, to site visits to unpacking shipments.
- Degree or certificate in interior design or equivalent experience
- Proficient in CAD and Keynote
- Organization and punctuality
- Customer Service
- Creativity (in design and problem solving)
- Understanding of a variety of design concepts and styles and how to use those influences to create a unique look
- Knowledge of construction and building materials and finishes
- Sketching/drawing plans (floor plans, cabinet and trim packages)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Salt Lake City
The Warehouse Specialist assists in receiving, itemizing and dispatching inventory, as well as helping manage safety, security, maintenance, cleanliness and organization of the Foundation Goods warehouse.
- Receive, itemize and dispatch inventory
- Implement measures to assist with warehouse security, safety, maintenance, cleanliness and organization
- Work closely with team members to manage timelines and schedules
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Certified to safely operate a forklift
- Knowledge of Google applications, Shopify and Airtable a plus
About Foundation Goods
Foundation Goods is an online and brick and mortar retail destination and design firm specializing in timeless and well-designed furnishings and accessories to help create the foundation of an exceptional home and a life well-lived.
Foundation Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a diverse, inclusive and positive work environment.