UPGRADE YOUR LEMONADE
When life hands you lemons, make this lemonade.
Images via Ali Primrose
One look at the beautifully curated world of Ali Primrose is sure to satisfy your daily dose of sunshine, lemons and gorgeous outdoor dining scenes. This cookbook author, stylist and designer caught our eye with her clever thyme lemonade recipe (and her brilliant use of some Foundation goods favorites). Check out her recipe and make the most of these last hot summer days with a chilled glass of Ali’s upgraded lemonade. You know what they say; when life hands you lemons…
Thyme Infused Lemonade
1.Combine 3/4 cup sugar and 1 cup water in a pan and bring to a simmer until you see the sugar start to dissolve.
2. Juice 5-7 lemons (and an orange or two for color) and pour into a jar or pitcher.
3. Pour sugar/water syrup into the juice and mix.
4. Add 2-3 cups of water to taste.
5. Place a few thyme leaves in the vessel and let chill for up to an hour.
6. Garnish your cup with thinly sliced lemons and thyme sprigs for an al fresco look!